October 1, 1921
Mr. Johann Vogelsang opens an agency and commission business in Hagen-Hohenlimburg.
March 1, 1951
The owner who gave the company his name passed away.
July 1, 1958
Take over by his nephew Hans Tölle, move to Hagen and change of products to stainless steel wire.
Expansion and building of an office with warehouse in Steubenstraße due to growing number of products.
Building of a new warehouse with office and transfer to the newly created industrial area "Lennetal" (Bandstahlstraße).
Building of a new warehouse.
October 1, 1999
Transfer of the company to the third generation, to the son Hans Tölle.
Expansion of warehouse capacity.
Februrary 26, 2004
Certification of the company according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000.
Building of a new warehouse and an office for the sales department in the Bandstahlstraße 21 (plot area 5200 m²).
Successful certification of our Quality Management system according to the new standard ISO 9001:2008.
Acquisition of the wire drawing company "Edelstahlzieherei-Hillesheim" in the state Rheinland-Pfalz.
Successful certification of our Quality Management system according to the new standard ISO 9001:2015.
2017 / 2018
New construction of a warehouse with state-of-the-art warehouse technology in the Bandstahlstraße 23 (plot area 5000 m²).